Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hey People

It's been a long time since I've posted on this blog and starting a while ago was the Club Penguin Star Wars Takeover!

I'm not so enthusiastic about it, given the fact that I'm not interested in Star Wars, but it's pretty fun!

Here are some nice things:

On your first visit during the takeover you will see an intro and an option to skip it. They've done a spinoff of Princess Leia saying "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" and made it Cadence saying "Help me, Club Penguin, you're my only hope".

Then you will see Cadence at this ship called the Millenium Falcon. You will fly to Tatooine to... um.. defeat the Stormtroopers?

Click on a bot. Then shoot at the Stormtroopers (guys with the white heads).

On August 1 you will infiltrate the Death Star.

On August 8 you will um. Yavin 4?


No comments:

Post a Comment